Unofficial but related work on Shaarli. If you maintain one of these, please get in touch with us to help us find a way to adapt your work to our fork.
REST API clients
See REST API for a list of official and community clients.
Third party plugins
- autosave by @kalvn: Automatically saves data when editing a link to avoid any loss in case of crash or unexpected shutdown.
- Code Coloration by @ArthurHoaro: client side code syntax highlighter.
- Disqus by @kalvn: Adds Disqus comment system to your Shaarli.
- emojione by @NerosTie: Add colorful emojis to your Shaarli.
- twemoji by @NerosTie: Add colorful emojis to your Shaarli (Twemoji version)
- google analytics by @ericjuden: Adds Google Analytics tracking support
- launch - Launch Plugin is a plugin designed to enhance and customize Launch Theme for Shaarli.
- markdown-toolbar by @immanuelfodor - Easily insert markdown syntax into the Description field when editing a link.
- related by @ilesinge - Show related links based on the number of identical tags.
- social by @alexisju: share links to social networks.
- shaarli2twitter by @ArthurHoaro - Automatically tweet your shared links from Shaarli
- shaarli2mastodon by @kalvn - This Shaarli plugin allows you to automatically publish links you post on your Mastodon timeline.
- shaarli-descriptor by @immanuelfodor - Customize the default height/number of rows of the Description field when editing a link.
See Theming for a list of community-contributed themes, and an installation guide.
Integration with other platforms
- tt-rss-shaarli - Tiny-Tiny RSS plugin that adds support for sharing articles with Shaarli
- octopress-shaarli - Octopress plugin to retrieve Shaarli links on the sidebar
- Scuttle to Shaarli - Import bookmarks from Scuttle
- ShaarliOS - Apple iOS share extension.
- Shaarli for Android - Android application that adds Shaarli as a sharing provider
- Shaarlier for Android - Android application to simply add links directly into your Shaarli
- Shaarli Web Extension - toolbar button to share your current tab with Shaarli.
- shaarchiver - Archive your Shaarli bookmarks and their content
- shaarli-river - An aggregator for shaarlis with many features
- Shaarlo - An aggregator for shaarlis with many features (a very popular running instance among French shaarliers: shaarli.fr)
- Shaarlimages - An image-oriented aggregator for Shaarlis
- mknexen/shaarli-api - A REST API for Shaarli
- Self dead link - Detect dead links on shaarli. This version use the database of shaarli. Another version, can be used for other shaarli instances (but is more resource consuming).
- Bookmark Archiver - Save an archived copy of all websites starred using browser bookmarks/Shaarli/Delicious/Instapaper/Unmark.it/Pocket/Pinboard. Outputs browseable html.
Alternatives to Shaarli
- Liens en vrac de sebsauvage - the original Shaarli
- A large list of Shaarlis
- A list of working Shaarli aggregators
- A list of some known Shaarlis
- Adieu Delicious, Diigo et StumbleUpon. Salut Shaarli ! - sebsauvage.net (fr) 16/09/2011 - the original post about Shaarli
- Original ideas/fixme/TODO page
- Original discussion page (fr)
- Original revisions history
- Shaarli.fr/my - Unofficial, unsupported (old fork) hosted Shaarlis provider, courtesy of DMeloni
Articles and social media discussions
- 2016-09-22 - Hacker News - https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12552176
- 2015-08-15 - Reddit - Question about migrating from WordPress to Shaarli.
- 2015-06-22 - Hacker News - https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9755366
- 2015-05-12 - Reddit - shaarli - Self hosted Bookmarking / Delicious (PHP, MySQL)